Summit delivers reliable HR & Payroll Services by fostering relationships between our clients and our empowered team of employees.
To deliver, through the efforts of a highly dedicated, educated, and productive work force, the most reliable, responsive, flexible, and cost-effective services possible.
Summit Code of Conduct
This list is the way we try to live out our values of Integrity, Efficiency and Collaboration in everything we do.
- Always Deliver Exceptional Service
- Pursue and Share Knowledge
- Value Every Relationship
- Create a Positive Environment
- Own the Outcome
- Be Humble
- Use Criticism to Grow
- Think Creatively
- Speak with Kindness
- Don’t Lose Sight of Why
- Started in 2007, Summit provides resources to all sizes of employers nationwide.
- SSAE16 certified means you know you can trust our processes and security
- Technology is only one piece of the puzzle. You have to trust that you are partnering with a company that has your best interests in mind. You won’t find finger pointing here. We are committed to take action quickly to get your issues resolved.
- We live by the philosophy of, “How can we help?” If we can’t provide better solutions to your company than your current provider, then we shouldn’t be talking. We strive to make things better in your organization from the first time we talk.
- We do what we say we will. Sounds simple, but we want to give you an easy way to measure us. We believe you will find that Summit helps you maximize the capability and energy of your number one resource, your people.
To find out more about our service packages, click here